COVID-19 Centre Update
7 September 2021
In line with the recent Government announcement, Dress Smart Christchurch will open on Wednesday 8 September at 10am.
The health and safety of our customers, retailers and community is most important to us and we will continue to follow the latest Government guidelines as they come through.
Under COVID-19 Alert Level 2, businesses are open to the public:
- It is now mandatory for everyone aged 12 or over to wear a face covering when visiting
- Continue scanning the QR codes located on all centre entrances and retail storefronts
- Maintain 2-metre physical distancing from other customers. Please be aware that some retailers are limiting the number of customers in their store at one time to allow for 2-metre physical distancing between customers and staff
- Food tenants are keeping groups of customers separated
- Kiddie rides are not available
- There is limited comfort seating
- Hand sanitiser is available around the centre and our cleaners are continuing with enhanced cleaning throughout the centre
For the latest Government and health updates we recommend visiting COVID19.govt.nz
Our trading hours remain the same:
• Monday–Sunday: 10am–5pm
As the situation surrounding COVID-19 continues to evolve, we will do our best to keep our customers, retailers, and community updated through our social media or website.
Thank you for your continued support during these uncertain times. Your cooperation as our staff navigate through these changes is greatly appreciated.