Your Privacy – Oyster Management Ltd and Dress-Smart strive for best practice privacy standards. We collect your details to keep you informed about marketing issues including news about centre and store promotions and current deals. Your details are securely stored by our database service provider and are only made available to members of Dress-Smart, however your email address will not be made available to anyone. You are welcome to contact us at any time to access and update your personal information or to ‘opt-out’ of receiving further communications from us. Write to us at PO Box 13594, Onehunga, Auckland, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 029 826 2338
The Office of the Privacy Commissioner (http://www.privacy.org.nz) provides further details of the New Zealand Privacy Act and how it protects personal information in New Zealand.
The information we collect
Oyster Management Ltd operates the website www.dress-smart.co.nz. As part of our operations we may gather certain types of information about the users of our sites:
- Personally Identifiable Information. This is provided by you when you register for services that we may offer. Examples of these services could include email newsletters or events at our outlet centres. Providing this information will always be optional for you. However, some services may not be available to you if you choose not to provide it.
- Aggregated Data. This information is generated by our systems as they track traffic through our sites. This information does not identify you personally and is not linked to the personally identifiable information that you may have provided.
Who we share this information with
- The information may be hosted with a service provider. Our agreements with them protect the information that we collect from any unauthorised use.
- Your personally identifiable information may be shared with third parties when we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law.
What else we do with personally identifiable information
We have collected this information in order to provide the best possible service to you while you are visiting our sites. To this end we may use the information that you provide for the following purposes:
- To verify your identity if you need help with a forgotten password or you are having login problems with one of our site services.
- To help provide any other services that you have requested.
- To offer the most relevant information suitable to you and your interests.
- For any marketing, promotional, publicity, marketing or market research that we might undertake.
- For any other purposes for which you have given permission.
What about cookies?
A cookie is a small file that resides on your computer and is recognised by our server when you visit our sites. A cookie does not provide us with any personally identifiable information. It does provide details of your IP address, the computer platform that you use (eg Mac or Windows), the browser that you use (eg Microsoft Explorer or Netscape) and what domain you are accessing our sites from. With this information we can do the following:
- Track traffic patterns to our site.
- Ensure that the most relevant content is being shown.
- Allow you to enter certain site member services without having to log in each time you visit.
What about our advertisers and business partners?
Opting in and opting out
You will always have the option to opt in to certain services and to opt out of those services at any stage. This means you may change your mind at any stage about participating in any of our member services.
Can we change this policy?
Your right to access our information
The Privacy Act of 1993 gives you the right to access and correct your personal information. To find out more about how to do this, please contact us by phone on 029 826 2338 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Alternatively, post your corrections to the attention of the Database Manager at Oyster Management Ltd, P O Box 13594, Onehunga, Auckland, New Zealand.